Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Verdict Is...

...unknown. Whatever it was I had, I am finally feeling better! I came down with a nasty fever last Friday night, and it finally broke late yesterday. I had no other symptoms, but after what was a long weekend for myself and Mom and Dad, I got to meet our new pediatrician, Dr. Hagerman, a little earlier than expected. Mom took me in Monday to find out that I may have Roseola or a bladder infection. After waiting it out to see if I developed a rash, I was back at the doctor's office on Wednesday with 104+ degree fever and no rash. I was tested for strep...negative, then I had to be catheterized to see if I had a bladder infection...negative. After all of that, Dr. Hagerman decided to give it a few more days to see if it was just a virus that needed to pass, and ding, ding, ding, looks like he may have been right. After being couped up for so long Ryan and I were starting to go a little crazy so I sure am glad I'm feeling better. It stinks being sick in our world!

No comments: