Monday, May 25, 2009

Saying Goodbye



Since we get to go on an airplane in five days, we had a party at Uncle Larry and Aunt Pam's house to say goodbye to a lot of our friends. Aunt Pam made Wisconsin trivia cupcakes which mom rocked at, and I thought they tasted pretty good. Lily enjoyed hanging out with Lexie and I loved playing with all of Braden's toys. Uncle Larry made us toy chests as going away presents and we can't wait to use them. We may need him to make us more just so we can store all of our toys, because at last count, while mom and dad were packing, I think we were up to 5 or more boxes. Aunt Pam also got me a cool new Rhinoceros muscle shirt which I had to just had to wear because it is so cool! It was sad to say goodbye to everyone, and although we probably won't remember a lot about our time in Arizona, mom and dad promised that we'll come back and visit everyone.

No comments: