Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cinco de Mayo




We had to prepare ourselves for the Cinco de Mayo celebration at Uncle Bryce's place so we napped whenever we got the chance today. After over 4 hours of napping on my part, we were ready to go and we partied late into the night...9:00 which from what I understand is really late for us. We made it two hours past our bedtime and we both agree it was tons of fun. We got to swim in a ginormous pool, and dad taught us how to blow horns. Lily discovered baby Lexie's bumbo seat and I thought I'd fit, but I guess I was wrong. Lily fit pretty easily, although she won't admit that she couldn't get out once she got in. We ended the night by watching the Pacquio/Hatton fight which was pretty cool, so cool in fact that I couldn't fall asleep the whole way home. Lily had no trouble in that department, but I did join her as soon as dad put me in my crib. What a great world!

No comments: