Thursday, February 12, 2009

Brushing Our Teeth

I have to admit, I've always kind of enjoyed brushing my teeth, but Lily is another story. She used to hate brushing her teeth so much that she would clench her lips together and not let mom put the toothbrush in her mouth. Sometimes dad could win her over and get a quick brush in, but not always. Mom outsmarted her though and bought her a musical toothbrush...Thomas the Train to be exact (they were out of the girl ones). The good thing for me is that whenever Lily gets something cool I usually get one too so I got a Bob the Builder musical toothbrush, and I enjoy brushing my teeth more now than before. Lily is starting to like brushing her teeth so much now too that she'll even try and do it herself. Way to go mom!

On another note, Lily got her 10th tooth yesterday, and her fever broke so she is doing much better. Her sleep schedule is still way off though so she gets to hang out a lot with mom while I nap. You can see she spends her time wisely. As for me, I got a fever tonight, and I'm not a fever kid so mom and dad are hoping that croup isn't just circling around our house. I still have my cough too so things don't look so promising.

No comments: