Thursday, February 5, 2009

15 Month Check-Up

We had our 15 month check-up today with Dr. Mike, and everything went well. Our stats are as follows: Ryan, height: 31 3/4 inches (84%), weight: 27 pounds 7 ounces (69%), and Lily, height: 30 7/8 inches (59%), and weight: 22 pounds 9 ounces (45%). I got put on antibiotics since my cold got worse after 2 weeks instead of better. Dr. Mike said he thinks I may just be getting another bad cold, but he gave me antibiotics just in case. After three shots mom and dad decided that we deserved a special treat so we got to go to Oregano's for lunch. Yummy! We actually went to celebrate dad's birthday, but we like to believe it is because mom and dad felt bad due to all of the pain and suffering we had to go through. Whatever the reason, we had a great lunch, and even got to try calamari. Who knew squid could be so good, and I decided I had to show you just how good it was. After lunch we got to go to one of our neighborhood parks and try out the swings and twisty slide. Our world just gets better every day!

No comments: