Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daycare

Today was our first day at daycare. Mommy and daddy found two nice ladies to take care of us, one day at our house and the other two days at one of the lady's homes. Mommy said she was both excited and sad to go back to work, but she only has to work three days a week so we still get to hang out with her too. We were pretty excited to go this morning, and once we got home Lily was even more excited to tell mom and dad all about her day. I was too busy climbing under my exersaucer to hear what she was saying, but from the look on her face it must have been good. I can tell you that we both got good reports at daycare, although our schedules are still a bit off from our vacation. I'm sure we'll get back on track soon.

1 comment:

Mike & Kathie said...

Oh my goodness!! These pictures just made us laugh! They are so darn cute. And now that we've met them, they're even cuter!