Wednesday, July 30, 2008

9 Months Old



Today we are 9 months old. We are 3/4 of the way done with our first year of life. We spent the day at daycare, and then we had to go to Costco with mom. On the way to Costco Lily threw up all over her car seat and the car for no good reason. She isn't sick or anything so you don't have to worry. In my opinion she probably just ate too fast again. Things settled down once we got home and had our baths so much so that we were able to take our 9 month pictures.

As for our 9th month, where do I even begin? This month I started crawling. Lily is crawling too, but only when she really wants something. Lily is also pulling herself up on things, clapping, pushing herself up to a sit when on her belly or back, and waving. Isn't she talented. She still needs to work on the waving thing though because she waves at herself instead of at someone else. My big news is that I got my first tooth on July 22nd and my second tooth this morning for my birthday so now Lily and I are tied 2-2. We are both still growing. I am wearing all 12 month clothes now, although like usual, mom is holding on to those few treasured 9 month outfits. Lily is also wearing a lot more of her 12 month clothes, but still fits into a few of her 9 month outfits. We are starting to venture into table foods. We've had a few fruits, some Gerber stars, and I got to try a french fry. Yum! We have also continued with our baby foods trying pineapple, beef, cherries, and apricots. From what I understand more table foods are in our future...I guess, twist my arm. This month we took our first plane ride back to Chicago for Titi Molly and Uncle Craig's wedding. We were the hit of the show at the airport with our Go-Go Babyz that made our car seats into strollers. You should try them sometime if you get a chance. We got to meet so many people on our trip including a lot of our family which was really cool. Welcome to our world everyone!

No comments: