Friday, May 30, 2008

7 Months Old


We woke up this morning to mom singing us happy birthday, and telling us she couldn't believe we were 7 months old already. We're beginning to like this birthday every month thing. It was another crazy month for Lily and I with our biggest news being all of the new food we have added to our diet. So far so good and we have liked everything. We know the pears were rough at first, but we've come to like them along with the sweet potatoes, bananas, squash, peaches, green beans, and apples. We are continuing to work on the sippy cup thing and have gotten better, but would just rather chew on the handles sometimes. No teeth yet, but we are still drooling and chewing on everything we can get our hands on. As for clothes, I am in 6-9 month clothes with some of my 12 month outfits fitting me already. Lily is in all 6-9 month clothes, although a few of her tags say 6-12 months. Mom and dad said we are moving better every day. We are sitting independently. I have also started to pull up on things, and I've figured out how to get my knees under me, but I'm too busy gnawing on my hands to do the whole crawl thing yet. I think Lily has decided that crawling is not for her, rolling is. She can roll just about anywhere and fast. Mom and dad have stepped out of the room before and she'll roll behind the coffee table and play hide and seek. We are both still sleeping through the night, averaging about 10 hours probably, but lately we've been testing mom and dad just to make sure they're paying attention. Our adventures for the month included swimming, our first birthday party, and the Phoenix Zoo. Life is so much fun, and we can't wait to see what happens next month!

No comments: