Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Cribs

Lily's Crib ------------------------ Ryan's Crib

Well, mom and dad broke down and set up the second crib today. We can all thank Lily for this since she cannot seem to keep still during the night. The final decision was made by mom late Friday night when for the third time she had to come into our nursery and rescue me because Lily had managed to get her legs over my head and put me into a headlock. Mind you this was all done with a smile on her face. The first time she was kicking my legs, and the second time mom rescued me she was boucing her head on my tummy. Mom said Lily is getting me back for all of the abuse she took while were were still in mommy's tummy. That's not very nice of her if you ask me. I must say though, that after a few weeks of Lily's beatings I am happily sleeping 6-8 hours uninterrupted in my own crib. Good decision mom!

No comments: