Monday, February 11, 2008

Tummy Time


The weather has been beautiful here with highs in the upper 70's so we spent some time outside today on our tummies. We'll apologize in advance to all of our relatives and friends who are suffering through the brutal cold in the midwest...stinks to be you! Anyway, neither Lily nor I like tummy time very much. I mean who wants to have to work that hard just to lift your head up. Today, for some reason though, it felt good to be on our tummies. I think Wrigley liked our time outside too because he got to play fetch which doesn't happen as often as it used to from what I hear. Now that it is warming up here hopefully we'll be able to hang out outside more often. You should all come and join us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Lily you are growing way to fast. I will be there in two weeks and that is not soon enough. Then I will enjoy some outside time with you all. Looking forward to seeing you in person. Although I am enjoying your pictures. See you soon.

The Krukowski Family said...

We're so jealous that you guys can lay outside in the warm sun. It's snowing here in Milwaukee. Again. Big surprise! Work on your tans for all of us! Sarah, Shane and Gracie