Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1 Out Of 2 Ain't Bad

This year we were determined to make it until midnight so that we could ring in the New Year, but only one of us was successful in our quest.  Any guesses?  I give Lily an A for effort though since she made it until around 11:45 PM.  We tried waking her so that she could see the crystal ball drop, but despite our best efforts she was officially out for the night.  Shortly after the celebration Daddy took Lily upstairs, but Mom and I stayed downstairs because the party was just getting started!  Or so I thought...Mom fell asleep within minutes and woke a short time later to tell me I had to go to bed as well.  I can't complain though because I got to stay up way past my bedtime, and from what I understand we get to do it all again next year!  Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy New Year to my two little angels! Love yah.