Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Game On!

After only four short practices it was game time. Tonight we played in our first ever t-ball game, and even Lily admitted that she had fun! I gave it my all for the entire game chasing the ball down no matter which direction it went. Lily took note that I was always at the bottom of every pile, but that's just because I was the first one to reach EVERY ball. Lily managed to squeeze in some rest and relaxation between batters, and she posed for cute pictures every time she made it to third base, but she hit the ball and ran fast when it counted so that's all that matters. Mom, Dad, and Grandma Jackie surprised us with ice cream after our game, which may be the only thing that is better than t-ball here in our world (or at least my world)!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Grandma Jackie enjoyed EVERY minute of the game but Mom didn't capture the first base girl sitting on her base and waiting for the ball! Four year olds know how to enjoy the game!