Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bounce House Fun

Today we visited some of dad's old friends from college. They were reminiscing about the good old days, and then they looked around and realized that there were 9 1/2 kids there between the five of them (the 1/2 is for the one still in his Mommy's belly). Soon we kids are going to outnumber the grownups. I bet they never imagined that would happen. We spent most of the afternoon jumping in the bounce house. It was so much fun that we were hoping we could move in there while we waited for our house to be ready in Milwaukee. We love jumping around in our world!

1 comment:

Grandma Jackie said...

I like Ryan's WISCONSIN haircut. I don't miss Boris! When I read Ryan's post, I missed the "his" before Mommy's belly. I re-read it fast and the shock wore off fast. Also, Happy 22 Month Birthday today....you are growing so fast.