Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

We woke up early this morning and mommy and daddy explained to us that the Easter Bunny had left us each an Easter basket. We aren't quite sure what that's all about, but we have to say he left us some pretty fun stuff. We each got singing and dancing bunnies, a book, a chirping chick, bunny ears, and Easter eggs filled with Crunchies. Lily was really scared of the crinkly paper in her basket so she wouldn't go near it, but once mom pulled everything out for her things were just fine. My favorite thing was the Crunchies...I think I ate all three eggs full of them. I still don't understand how all of these people know what our favorite snacks are??? Lily liked the dancing bunnies the most, and I think she learned a few new moves. After all of the fun I took some time to do some much needed push ups to work off all of the Crunchies I ate. Dad said that after nap we get to get all dressed up and go out for brunch. More food...our world is the best!

No comments: