Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Silly Questions We Always Hear...

Mommy read this article in a magazine she gets about twins and we just had to share it with all of you. This is our life whenever we go anywhere. Welcome to our world!

"It never fails. The double stroller comes out and the spectacle begins. You'd think the circus was in town or something.... Everyone has to stop me and ask silly questions. What should be a quick five minute trip to the store, ends up taking 20 minutes.... Here are the top five most common questions I get when I go out. And the answers I'd really love to give if I wasn't so darn polite!"

Q. Oh, look! Are they twins?
A. No, Sherlock, I just had them really close together.

Q. What are they?
A. What are you...stupid? They are babies of the human variety. A boy and girl to be precise.

Q. (This question usually follows "What are they?") Are they identical?
A. Do they look identical? Please refer to my previous answer. Twins of opposite sexes are never identical. Duh!

Q. How do you tell them apart?
A. Ummm...I can't. I frequently have to take off their diapers to see which is which.

Q. Did you have them "naturally?"
A. None of your darn business! But if you must know, they are 100% organic...no synthetic materials whatsoever.

No comments: