Saturday, March 1, 2008

4 Months Old

2/29/08

It is our birthday again! We are 4 months old today, and it has been another month of exciting changes. We decided that since there was no 30th in February we got to celebrate on the 29th and the 1st, hence all of the pictures for you to enjoy. We are still growing (refer to January 30th post) and can no longer even attempt to sit in the chair together. Lily is still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but does fit into her 3-6 month shirts. Her legs are pretty short though and seem to be having a hard time catching up with her body. I am currently in 3-6 month clothes, but mom is still squeezing me into some 0-3 month clothes. I've found that mom has a hard time retiring some of our outfits, and sometimes dad has to point out that we look like we are "waiting for a flood" (that means our pants are too short). Our big accomplishments for the month include sleeping through the night, Lily really rolling over, and both Lily and I tripod sitting. As of February 16th we officially have our own cribs. My crib rocks because I got to keep the mobile, but mom is teaching me that I need to share with Lily by letting Lily join me in the morning for a little Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart. We have been sleeping for a minimum of 6 hours per night, but often go longer with me making it 11 1/2 hours one night (pat myself on the back for that one!). Lily has been rolling over since mid-January, but she is more consistent now and mom even got video of it. We've also been working a lot on our six packs and can now sit up with support from our arms. We can't sit up for long, but we are getting stronger every day. Mom and dad continue to take us on field trips which is always exciting. We were introduced to golf, basketball, and football this month. Basketball is definitely our favorite which daddy seems excited about...he keeps mentioning March madness?!? The weather here has also been warming up which means we've been spending more time outside. We've been on lots of walks, and we really enjoy chilling in the backyard with mom and Wrigley. Lily and I both agree that we had a great month and we can't wait to continue on our adventure. We hope you can join us!!!

3/1/08

1 comment:

The Krukowski Family said...

Wow! We can't get over how cute Ryan and Lily are! And is it just me or does Ryan look just like Michelle? (I'm terrible at determining who looks like who though, so he might look nothing like Michelle!) Also, Gracie wanted to let Ryan and Lily know that she has the exact same crib . Too bad she won't sleep through the night in it like her friends in AZ. Hope you're well!