Tuesday, November 20, 2007

3 Weeks Old

We are 3 weeks old today! Mom and dad made us get up really early for our 2 week well baby check-up with Dr. Mike today. He said our tickers were working great, and we are now both on the charts for growth. Since I'm still bigger let me tell you our stats. Lily weighed in at 6 pounds 4 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long. She gained 1 pound 2 ounces in 2 weeks thanks to all of the eating she does. I was 7 pounds 2 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long. I'm obviously doing a little bit of eating myself having gained 1 pound 3 ounces in 2 weeks, but I'd say sleeping is still my favorite thing to do. We didn't take any exciting pictures, but we attached some that show us all bundled up to go to the doctor. It was a cool 57 degrees when we left this morning, and in Arizona that is considered cold!

2 comments:

Landen said...

They look so cute all bundle up. It is amazing how fast they are growing, isn't it? Take care

Unknown said...

already on the growth chart? lacey still is not there yet at 15 months! glad to hear (and see) that they are doing so well!