Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We Have Arrived!!





Hello world, here we come. We finally arrived on October 30,2007. We came into the world at 9:00 and 9:01 A.M. Since I arrived first I will speak for both of us. My name is Ryan Wayne and I weighed in at 6 lbs 1.5 oz and 18.5 inches long. My little sister, Lily Marie, weighed in at 5 lbs 2 oz and 18 inches long. Mom and Dad are both very excited and very tired so we'll try to be extra good today. We can't wait to meet everyone!!! Also, a BIG congratulations to the 12 people who voted 36 weeks...we made it!

6 comments:

The Krukowski Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't believe you were carrying around over 11 lbs of baby! They look adorable and we can't wait to see more pictures of the happy family!!

Brent and Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. I have been checking this site several times a day, waiting for the news, I was thinking they should be here soon. They look great! Can not wait to learn more about them. Love you and have FUN!! (And I will pray for a quick recovery for you!)

The Scott Family said...

Congratulations! They are both so precious. Love, Kristie and Lillie

Landen said...

We are so happy that you are finally here!! You are both so cute! I am glad that you are both healthy and well. Same for you mom!! Take care and see you soon.

Karen Posey said...

Michelle and Luis - Congrats - WOW - they are beautiful. Great job. Now the fun begins. Keep posting pictures. We love the names and I just knew Wayne would get in there somehow. The Poseys

Anonymous said...

They are perfect, beautiful and precious. Grandma Jackie